Thursday 29 December 2016

Hi, I have created this blog just out to share some views in movies and many different things(Mainly movies different things was to sound serious just kidding). So here's the scene there are many good and awesome movies that have been released in the past and we have not as we didn't the recollection of its existence. So time to time we see movies and like it and we suggest to our friends. I will be doing same over here and suggesting them to my viewers. When we have some movie we can't decide whether to watch it or not and go on movie critic ratings. But believe me, every person has his or her own taste and some stars or points out of ten cannot rate things for you. I would be as clear as I can be and as a general viewing public would be suggesting you the content. The list would everything in past upcoming and recently released everything.  So that's all stay tuned and do look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment