Thursday 29 December 2016

The Fifth Estate (2013)

A 2013 Thriller/Drama with a very impressive cast but very bad reviews. Probably not a good place to start but let me say this movie was suggested to me by one of my friends and seeing the reviews and the box office collection (20 million USD less collection than the budget itself) I too was reluctant to give it a try. He insisted and guess what it turned out to be a nice entertainment. 
I suggest you give it a try many will like many will not but let me tell all the techie out there u will love it. It's a biography of Julian Assange and is based on WikiLeaks. It's a nice entertainment may be a little lose on the screenplay but to the common views out there you will love it. With Benedict Cumberbatch in the lead role, it's definitely a house full treat. So all the Cumberbitches out there I suggest you get this movie from a nearby store or your friend whoever has it and give it a go. So stay tuned for the next update and do check out the link and share with your friends. If any movie you would like me to watch and suggest comment below. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment