Thursday 5 January 2017

Hitman (2007)

"Everyday I get to kill me"





This action-thriller starring Timothy Olyphant has faced mixed reviews from people but as I personally love action, I prefer this movie to each of my action-loving friend out there.This movie in the most thrilling way shows both expertise and thoughts of a trained assassin while chasing his prey.

Agent 47 (Timothy) an orphan was trained to be an assassin for an unknown but very powerful organization.He gets a job to assassinate one of the biggest political faces in Russia and while preparing for that he comes across a girl Nika who was striving for money and did uncivilized things.While going through her story his character changes and he recognizes himself.

But in this journey some drastic political happenings takes place and he comes to know that something even bigger is happening.Proving that whatever happens he will be honest with himself and his duty he presents to us some great action scenes and adventure.

Stay tuned for the further update and follow me on twitter @adi11. You can also contact me on my email adityasomani11@hotmail.com Feel free to drop any comment below. If you wanna check out the trailer of the movie its just a click away.




No comments:

Post a Comment